About Me

My photo
I'm not who you think I am... probably. :)

Monday, November 15, 2010

I Tag You All. Mwuhahaha.

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 30 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you.


1) I have a pet fish named Tina. Tina is a pink fish. Tina is a boy fish.

2) I laugh really loudly... It's kind of embarrassing.

3) I love Perrier.

4) I make YouTube videos. It's my favorite hobby.

5) I get really weird and giggly.

6) The goal of my life is to live it to the fullest. I want to accomplish every task given to me and go on many adventures.

7) They call me a world-traveler.

8) I broke my collar bone once. The story? I was spinning in circles in the driveway, which caused me to fall, which caused me to BREAK MY COLLAR BONE.

9) I'm happiest when I'm at the beach/ocean. It's literally my favorite.

10) I like code names. They allow you to talk freely :)

11) I'm a stellar speller.

12) I eat too many cookies.

13) I love star-gazing.

14) Fall is my favorite season, but snow makes me super happy!

15) I love Christmas music. I listen to it way before it's time for it. :)

16) Big fluffy blankets are so fun to snuggle in!! I love blankets.

17) I'm obsessed with Amish people. They make me so happy. I met this Amish guy once and as I was leaving, I had a strong urge to say, "I love you." He was an old man, mind you. Not some stud muffin!

18) I love baking. My specialty is brownies. :)

19) I also love cooking!

20) I'm going to be an elementary school teacher someday. Just call me Teach!

21) I want my new nickname to be Jaylor. Can that happen? Please?

22) I love summer smells like coconut, fruit, tanning lotion, sunscreen, salty air, sweat.

23) I have a Twitter, but I don't fully understand the point of it.

24) I'm full of stories. They're waiting to be unleashed on eager ears!

25) I really love reading the backs of bottles. You know, like shampoo bottles and stuff.

26) I gave a hair-tie to an orphan in Malawi. I wonder if she still has it?

27) I love movie beds. They look SO COMFY. Why can't my bed look that soft, fluffy, and cuddly?

28) I'm a high school graduate. (I know this one's obvious, but I just like saying it!)

29) I love Say Yes to the Dress and House Hunters. You can guess a lot about me just from knowing those facts.

30) I try to read my Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth as often as I can. It has so much power, so much more than many people realize.

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I don't think I've ever met another person that likes that before! I thought I was the only one. :)

    ReplyDelete