About Me

My photo
I'm not who you think I am... probably. :)

Monday, April 22, 2013

I have fallen out of love... So why is my heart still breaking? I have given so much... So why have I not been filled back up? I know what I want... So why is it hard for me to let go of what I don't? The future is bright... So why is the present so dark? Tears are falling down my face... So why doesn't that make letting go easier? Is passion too much to ask for? Is it possible to dream too big? Am I reaching for an unattainable fairytale? I have been run dry. I have no idea who I am anymore. My heart is homeless. What's right? Will I ever find joy? I am reaching for the stars and only making it to the clouds, where I get lost and lose focus of what's important. My mind feels empty. My heart feels sore. I want to be the person that I really am. I want my life to be everything I dreamed it would be. I try too hard. I let myself down. I take what I can get. I get nonsense. I am forever searching. I am never content. Always onto the next thing. My fears have become bigger and bigger since I've left behind the person I was. My monsters have gotten scarier, while my heroes have gotten smaller. I don't know what I like or don't like. I have no opinions. I've lost sight of what's important. What IS important? Meanwhile, time keeps ticking away. Time has no respect for self-discovery (or self-loss). Time just goes on, and each day it brings me closer and closer to my fate. Where do I go from here? How do I go about making a plan? I need to relentlessly press on like time. But what makes me tick like a clock?

No comments:

Post a Comment